l'Assurance Maladie

Cette question a été résolue

Do I need to complete the Choix du systemwide form?

I am British, I live during the week in Huningue and work in Basel. I have a G permit and Swiss Health Insurance through Helsana. Could you please let me know if I need to complete the Choice du systems form?



2 / 100
  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Dear Confused,

If you wish to register with the French health system ("droit d'option"), you have to inform the Swiss Health Insurance within the 3 first months after you started work in Switzerland or moved in France.

After these 3 months, you are inevitably registered with LAMal.

Further information on our website ameli.fr : "Travailleur frontalier suisse : droits et prise en charge".

Anyway, if you need some help regarding this request, you can contact the CPAM’s English speaking line. Dial 0 811 36 36 46 (from France) or +33 811 36 36 46 (from abroad).

You can also contact the French speaking line, dial 36 46.

For further information, you can have a look at our English pages: https://www.ameli.fr/assure/english-pages

Have a nice day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

Non (0)

Oui (0)

aucun utilisateur n’a répondu à la question pour l’instant