l'Assurance Maladie

Cette question a été résolue

Can I have a Carte Vitale?


I am a Turkish citizen living in France for 2,5 months. I am married with a Spanish citizen for 1,5 year who works in France for 5 months. I took an appointment from Prefecture of Poitiers for applying Carte de Sejour but my appointment is on 24th of April,2019. Prefecture gave me a document that proves my appointment. I want to apply for Carte Vitale. In my case, can I have a Carte Vitale? If so, which documents that I need for applying?




0 / 100
  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.

Hello Epack,

To apply for the french social security and get the Vitale card, please send your local CPAM ("caisse primaire d'assurance maladie") the following documents :

- the form S1106 "Demande d'ouverture des droits à l'assurance maladie",

- a copy of a valid resident permit ("titre de séjour") or the document given by the prefecture,

- a proof of residence in France for more than 3 months (if you do not work),

- a birth certificate (an original or a certified copy, with its official translation),

- a copy of your passport,

- your french bank details ("relevé d'identité bancaire"),

- your marriage certificate.

Have a good day.

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

Non (0)

Oui (2)


100% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile