l'Assurance Maladie

Cette question a été résolue

Moving from France to Sweden - E104

I have moved from France to Sweden and the authority in Sweden have requested for a letter or E104 form from the France Social Security office to confirm that me and my family is no more covered by the French social security to allow us coverage by Swedish. Can you please advice how I can get one?



1 / 100
  • 1 question posée
  • 0 réponse publiée
  • 0 meilleure réponse

    Les meilleures réponses sont les réponses certifiées par un expert ameli ou approuvées par l'auteur de la question.

Voir le profil

Réponse certifiée par un expert ameli

Un expert ameli a validé la réponse ci-dessous.


5000 / 5000
  • 3540 réponses publiées

Lorraine, 25 ans, amatrice de The Walking Dead et de pizza 4 fromages.

Voir le profil

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately, because of some safety and confidentiality issues, we can’t reach any of your information or file from this forum.

Anyway, if you need some help regarding this request, you can contact the CPAM’s English speaking line.

Dial 0 811 36 36 47 (from France) or +33 811 36 36 46 (from abroad).

For your information : the international call prefix or dial out code shown as “+” has to be replaced by figures which are different from the country where you’re located.

You can find the list of these codes on internet.

You can also contact the French speaking line, dial 36 46.

For further information, you can have a look at our English pages: https://www.ameli.fr/assure/english-pages

Ce post vous a-t-il été utile ?

Non (1)

Oui (0)


0% des internautes ont trouvé cette réponse utile